Please come on over to the Great Oak Co-Housing Common House this Saturday, 8a-noon for some delicious breakfast, warm community, and general fun, all while supporting a great cause– YouthQuest –an after school enrichment program in Flint!
Take a look at this menu!
- Mapo Potato – Spicy Szechuan sauce of ground pork, or vegetarian option mushrooms & tofu,
served over roasted potatoes and topped with a fried egg.
- Sausage-stuffed pork tenderloin topped with a fried egg, winter squash filled with roasted Moroccan vegetables with harissa garnished with red curry- Vegetarian option available
- Vegetarian Soft Polenta with Cabot Cheddar, Caramelized Onion, Balsamic Glazed Kale & Brussels Sprouts with Sun Dried Pepper Coulis. Topped with a Sunny Side Up Solomon Gardens Egg
- Selma Cafe Bread Pudding with Blueberry Compote
- Vegan and Gluten Free Selma Cafe Granola served with Almond or Cow milk