Selma Cafe is currently operating on an occasional basis with fundraisers for a variety of local causes.
Our most recent event: Saturday December 17, from 8am-noon at Great Oak Cohousing, 500 Little Lake Dr. Ann Arbor, 48103.
A breakfast to support YouthQuest, an after school enrichment program for children in Flint, MI, sponsored by Joybox Express, in support of Sprint 4 Flint. Eat some great food, connect with community, and enjoy the great sounds of Mark Braun playing the piano!
Take a look at the Menu!
- Mapo Potato –Spicy Szechuan sauce of ground pork, or vegetarian option: mushrooms & tofu, served over roasted potatoes and topped with a fried egg.
- Sausage-stuffed pork tenderloin topped with a fried egg, winter squash filled with roasted Moroccan vegetables with harissa garnished with red curry- Vegetarian option available
- Soft Polenta with Cabot Cheddar, Caramelized Onion, Balsamic Glazed Kale & Brussels Sprouts with Sun Dried Pepper Coulis. Topped with a Sunny Side Up Salomon Gardens Egg
- Selma Cafe Bread Pudding with Fruit Compote
- Vegan and Gluten Free Selma Cafe Granola served Fruit Compote, Almond or Cow milk
Want to volunteer? Email [email protected]