Our most recent event:
DECEMBER 17, 2016 BREAKFAST PARTY FUNDRAISER AT GREAT OAK CO-HOUSING
Chef Tammy Coxen, of Tammy’s Tastings, along with Selma Cafe chefs Rebecca Wauldron and Nick Roumel, plus a posse of volunteers bringing back the Selma Cafe love and deliciousness!
Breakfast for a great cause. Some amazing food and connecting with community. With the music of Mark Braun, as he plays the piano-bike!
- Mapo Potato – Spicy Szechuan sauce of ground pork, or vegetarian option mushrooms & tofu,
served over roasted potatoes and topped with a fried egg.
- Sausage-stuffed pork tenderloin topped with a fried egg, winter squash filled with roasted Moroccan vegetables with harissa garnished with red curry- Vegetarian option available
- Soft Polenta with Cabot Cheddar, Caramelized Onion, Balsamic Glazed Kale & Brussels Sprouts with Sun Dried Pepper Coulis. Topped with a Sunny Side Up Salomon Gardens Egg
- Selma Cafe Bread Pudding with Blueberry Compote
- Vegan and Gluten Free Selma Cafe Granola served with Almond or Cow milk