Selma Cafe is currently operating on an occasional basis with fundraisers for a variety of local causes. Next up, Saturday December 17, from 8am-noon at Great Oak Cohousing, 500 Little Lake Dr. Ann Arbor, 48103.
Come out and join us for breakfast to support YouthQuest, an after school enrichment program for children in Flint, MI, sponsored by Joybox Express, in support of Sprint 4 Flint. Eat some great food, connect with community, and enjoy the great sounds of Mark Braun playing the piano!
Take a look at the Menu!
- Mapo Potato –Spicy Szechuan sauce of ground pork, or vegetarian option: mushrooms & tofu, served over roasted potatoes and topped with a fried egg.
- Sausage-stuffed pork tenderloin topped with a fried egg, winter squash filled with roasted Moroccan vegetables with harissa garnished with red curry- Vegetarian option available
- Soft Polenta with Cabot Cheddar, Caramelized Onion, Balsamic Glazed Kale & Brussels Sprouts with Sun Dried Pepper Coulis. Topped with a Sunny Side Up Salomon Gardens Egg
- Selma Cafe Bread Pudding with Fruit Compote
- Vegan and Gluten Free Selma Cafe Granola served Fruit Compote, Almond or Cow milk
Want to volunteer? Email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org